We are a leading mobile gaming company founded by gaming veterans who have built and scaled massive gaming businesses for the past decade.
We want to build the next generation of mobile game franchises to be played by millions of people around the globe for years. We are bringing together the smartest, the most talented and ‘fun to work with’ group of people united around this single mission. Fostered with team spirit and collaboration, we strive to create a passionate, energetic and eager to learn “geek” culture focused on games.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help build, grow and optimize our mobile games. At Spyke, you will be working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment with some of the smartest minds in the industry. This scale and pace comes along with very interesting business challenges which we will solve together, using a technology-agnostic and data-informed decision making approach.
- Synthesizing information from multiple sources to solve problems critical to Spyke’s product and marketing strategies
- Setting up appropriate tools for Data Analysis and Visualization such as Looker or Tableau
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards for ongoing analysis of key metrics
- Coming up with actionable suggestions to improve key metrics
- Deep analysis of data to assess effects of product and marketing initiatives
- Writing SQL queries to support decision making
- Verifying data integrity and consistency
- Promoting data-culture across the organization
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience as BI or Data professional
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with tools such as Firebase, BigQuery, Looker, Tableau
- Familiarity with marketing measurement tools such as Appsflyer or Adjust
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please forward your CV to [email protected]