We are a leading mobile gaming company founded by gaming veterans who have built and scaled massive gaming businesses for the past decade.
We want to build the next generation of mobile game franchises to be played by millions of people around the globe for years. We are bringing together the smartest, the most talented and ‘fun to work with’ group of people united around this single mission. Fostered with team spirit and collaboration, we strive to create a passionate, energetic and eager to learn “geek” culture focused on games.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help grow and optimize our mobile games. At Spyke, you will be working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment with some of the smartest minds in the industry. In this role, you will play a key role in getting our games to millions of players world wide.
- Managing global mobile marketing campaigns on channels such as Google, Facebook, IronSource etc.
- Creating, monitoring and constantly optimizing marketing campaigns based on performance data
- Analyzing creative performance and communicating/brainstorming with Marketing Artists
- Running AB test, experimenting and learning constantly
- Identifying growth opportunities across channels, geos and through innovation within existing campaigns
- Collaborating with Product team on a daily basis to offer the best experience to our new players
- Optimizing our games’ app store performance
- Promoting data-culture across the organization
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- Excelling with MS Excel :)
- Experience with mobile advertising channels
- Experience with marketing campaign management
- Expertise with marketing measurement tools such as Appsflyer or Adjust
- Experience using tools such as Firebase, BigQuery, Looker, Tableau
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please forward your CV to [email protected]