We’re hiring extraordinary people to help, build and grow mobile games and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions around the world. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment with some of the smartest minds in the industry. This scale comes along with very interesting engineering challenges which we are solving together, using a technology-agnostic and horizontal decision making approach. Alongside with our games, we are growing as software engineers and as a team.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day
- Design, implement, test and maintain our casual gaming products
- Write clean, sustainable code and participate in peer code-reviews
- Have ownership of a primary work stream, which you will own end-to-end, but work in close collaboration with your fellow mobile engineers
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games
Who we are
We are a leading mobile gaming company built by gaming veterans who have built and massively scaled gaming businesses for the past decade.
We want to build the next generation of mobile games and franchises to be played by millions of people around the globe for years to come. We believe in bringing the smartest, the most talented and ‘fun to work with’ group of people united around a single mission, fostered with team spirit and collaboration.
We strive to create a passionate, energetic and eager to learn “geek” culture focused on games.
What we do
We want to create gaming franchises that will be around for the next decade.
By using the high level of talent in the burgeoning gaming ecosystem in Turkey, we want to create unforgettable mobile games that will be played by millions of people around the world.
What is waiting for you?
Considering we will be launching games that will scale to millions of users around the world:
- Developing creative/exciting features with other talented developers, artists, and product managers
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will enhance services
- Stimulating discussions and working side by side with other talented engineers
- The chance to improve yourself inside Spyke engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- 3+ years of experience in using Unity or other game engines like libGDX, Cocos2d-x, Unreal, and Godot.
- Good command of various programming languages (such as C#, Java) and experience on best practices and idioms of these languages
- Experience in development of UI, audio, animation systems and good CPU and GPU profiling & optimization skills.
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development.
- Apart from technology and programming language, having strong object-oriented skills including design, coding and testing patterns
- Eager to search/discuss new technologies
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills